1. When should we arrive before a mission?
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before schedule to receive important briefing information
2. Can I book a room outside of normal times...such as a private party?
You can book a room outside of normal schedule times - call (773) 454-7343 to book a private party
3. Am I really locked in the room?
You are confined to the room. You can leave at any time but you will feel more accomplished if you solve the puzzles to get out
4. What if I don't have 8 people in my group...can I still do the room?
You don't need a complete group of 8 but you may be paired up with others.
5. What should I bring with me?
Just your friends...lol We don't allow any personal items in the room including cell phones
6. Is there an age limit?
Ideally, at least 16... and to really enjoy it nobody under the age of 12
7. What mission should I choose?
You can choose any mission that you want but "Entry Denied" is more advanced than "Crazy Ex"
8. Are Reservations required?
No...but we tend to book up on weekends so to make sure you don't waste a trip, check our availability.
9. Can I change a reservation or get a refund?
There are no refunds but you can change a reservation as long as at least a 72 hour notice. Because we
have limited space and time slots, there are no changes within 72 hours because it is hard to fill a slot on short notice.
10. What happens if I make it out before the clock expires?
First of all the rooms are designed to be difficult, so only about 50% of the people make it out the first time. It all depends on your own smarts and teamworks with your other members. If you do make it out...YOU GET TO BRAG TO YOUR FRIENDS!!
11. Is there a discount for large groups or corporate events?
We work with all groups and provide private use of the rooms and discounted tickets for large groups.
** Please Contact Us With All Your Needs**
You and your friends will find yourself in a "locked" room and by using only your smarts
(No Smart Phones) work to get out in a specified time (One Hour) by observing clues and solving a variety of puzzles and riddles. By using teamwork, you MAY achieve success in this unique and challenging experience
36 S. Evergreen Ave / Arlington Heights, IL
(1 Block from the Movie Theater)
(15 Minutes from O'Hare Airport)
What Will Happen to me in a BreakEscape Adventure